As Abby teaches, it is her mission to create a Christ-centered space for youth and families to develop (or refine!) their Biblical worldview on sexuality.
Below are the key truths taught that foster hope in God:
• Sex is good and a beautiful act. [Genesis 2:21-25]
• Sex is designed exclusively for a marriage relationship. [Hebrews 13:4]
• Saving sex for marriage frees us to live a life glorying to God. [John 8:31-32]
• Saving sexual activity for marriage isn’t easy on our own, but with God’s power it is possible. [2 Timothy 1:7, Philippians 4:13]
• Sexual purity takes self-discipline but is well worth the wait. [Heb 12:11]
• God freely forgives when we humbly confess our sins. [1 John 1:9]
• Clear physical boundaries are vital to successfully navigate sexual temptation. [Song of Solomon 2:7]
• Navigating the teen years with integrity is important because the choices made during this time period will affect the rest of life. [1 Timothy 4:12]
• It is important to evaluate media messages and to understand the benefits of limiting media consumption. [Romans 12:1-2]
• Friends have a huge influence, so pick them carefully. [1 Corinthians 15:33]
• Personal accountability is key to sexual purity. [Proverbs 27:17, Hebrews 10:25]
• It is possible to have a positive and fulfilling future and, if desired, a future marriage and family. [Jeremiah 29:11]
Share this Page!